Wednesday, October 5, 2016

9/28-10/4

On the 28th we saw a number of presentations. We saw where other groups are at along their design process. I don't think our group is behind in comparison with the other groups, however, I believe other groups have completed more work than we have. I have been making some hand sketches over the last week to give some design ideas and those sketches are in process of being drawn in SolidWorks.

A majority of my time spent for this class in the last week has been revising the presentation that we will be presenting on October 5th. It's also been spent writing an essay for meeting Mechanical Engineering major requirements. The essay had me researching a number of societal issues the Spartan Superway could be addressing. It was good to think about very different types of problems the project could solve. From this point forward, its time to get focused on the project itself and spend most of my time and energy actually working on the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment