Wednesday, October 12, 2016

10/5-10/11

Most of my time and effort has been exerted in the multitude of writing assignments that come with working on senior project. The essay in ENGR 195A and the essay and presentation in ME 195A. Upon completing them, I have taken a step back from senior project for just a few days. This was only temporary and in the past 24 hours, there has been a need for more communication with my group and the whole 1/12th scale team. I have made little progress on the track personally, however, I have maintained communication with other groups to remain in the loop and allow others dependent on me to make progress.

Going forward we need to complete FEA and start building the rapid prototype. I know that many parts are available in the design center. What I am not sure about as we begin to think about what needs to be order, is how do we, as a team, get funding. Is there a form we need to submit to someone? Someone to talk to? I know we submitted a proposed budget but I'm not sure what our approved budget is. I will probably ask during the start of class when Eric does announcements.

No comments:

Post a Comment