Wednesday, November 9, 2016

11/2-11/8

At this time I have contacted Vanderbend and have created a bit of a dialogue with Scott Bryant. I sent them drawings of the parts we would need manufactured and waiting for a quote. I sent him an overall design to give an idea of the larger project and then each part that needs to be manufactured. Then each part would have to be replicated either 4 or 8 times.

I am also trying to get several groups together to meet with Vanderbend to see if we can get some advise and feed back on our designs. I have a lot of different groups giving me different information and different times. The nature of the task and situation got me a little bit frustrated, and I only made small steps in coordinating these groups, my group, and Vanderbend. My focus has been on my other classes and work. I plan to approach each group today and inform them of my progress or lack of progress. From there I plan to see the best method for us to move forward and accomplish our goals before our deadlines. At this time I think my group is still a bit ahead of schedule, but less ahead of schedule than we have been. I am assuming that is the case for other groups, but I cannot speak on their behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment