Wednesday, November 2, 2016

10/26-11/1

Last week during class, the 1/12th scale subteams did presentations again. This time was more informative for us as I could see where other teams are in relation to us. At this time we are trying to get manufacturing started. I know we have an in-house fabrication team, and I talked with them and they seem far enough along that they could be manufacturing parts for us in a timely manner. We as a 1/12th scale track improvement team will still be pursuing professional manufacturing options just in case the fabrication team encounters set backs.

I am trying to coordinate with several groups to meet with Vanderbend. At this time it has been challenging to get several people together from several teams. I have contacted Vanderbend to get a running dialogue going, but at this time we do not yet have a meeting scheduled.

No comments:

Post a Comment