Wednesday, March 1, 2017

2/22-2/28

This last week I have been working on more practice welds. I consulted a friend of mine that is very good at welding and I believe I have gotten it figured out and prepared to start welding the actual project. There have been a couple of complications. The TechShop is planning to close as of March 2nd and I have been trying to get all the mock ups and parts assembled to complete all the welding before hand. That does not seem likely. The welder in the shop works, however, there is no argon in the tank. 

The parts that Kevin bent has been mocked up. It takes a bit of fine tuning to make sure all the needed dimensions are done correctly. It is relatively easy and I dimensioned some blocks of wood to make sure all the parts would be within tolerances. 

No comments:

Post a Comment